Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Nursery

We finally got the nursery all decorated and organized. We bought alphabet wall stickers and spelled Tucker, baby, dog, fun, love around the room then we just stuck the rest up randomly. We hung ribbon around the edges of the room and used tiny clothes pins to attach pictures of family and friends. We thought then he'd always be surrounded by people who love him even if he doesn't get to see them often because they live far away. I hung some of my favorite outfits on the edge of the crib, just because I like to look at them. "I love mommy", "Chicks dig me" and "daddy's wingman" are a few of them. We also bought a bassinet so that he can sleep in our room for the first few weeks to make those mid-night feedings easier.








1 comment:

Kelly Cook said...

Yea! It is so cute! We love Tucker!