Monday, November 5, 2007

Our VERY little man!

Everything is going great here. Tucker is an amazing baby. He doesn't fuss much at all, and just had his first "big" cry on the way home from church last night. He was hungry and doesn't like his car seat (I think it's a little too big for him) . He is off the supplemental formula and doing great, he's almost back up to his birthweight already, 5 lbs 12 oz at the breastfeeding clinic today. I had my first appt to check my stitches today and eveything is going well for me too. I can go up and down stairs now, but I still have to wait another week to drive, or lift Tucker in his car seat. Thanks so much for all the congratulations. We can't wait for him to meet all of you!

Our first "full" family photo! Not quite professional, but still pretty cute!


I am in love with all his dark hair!













He's really found his fingers the last day, and loves to eat on them.











Tucker in his firefighter preemie outfit from great-grandma and grandpa riding on his fire truck from the Olsaskys!




















4 generations!













Leia has been doing pretty well. She didn't want anything to do with him at first, but now she'll sniff at his head. She still thinks she's being neglected and so she tries to get in on anything she thinks will get her attention!

No comments: