Wednesday, April 30, 2008

1st Attempt at 6 month pics

Our amazing photographer friend, Betony, took these pictures for us. However, Tucker wasn't in the best mood, not too fussy, just very serious. So, we're going to try again soon. I'll post more then! They're still pretty cute, I love the family tunnel one!














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a complete stranger but I can identify with your love for, and devotion to, your child. Liz(my wife) and I have five, and there is nothing else as precious in the world as your own children, even when, as in our case, they are no longer children. (27, 25, 20, 17 and 14, in our case). God bless you all.

Sarah said...

The bottom tunnel family picture is really cool!!!!
Glad to see my toy is a prop. I know I'm so cool:)

Kelly Cook said...

I love them! Love that baby! Love you Jessie Jo and Doylie bug!