Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jessica's Project Runway Birthday Party

Our good friend Jessica Vincent invited us to help celebrate her 30th birthday. There were 4 teams that each had a different challenge and a bag of thrift store clothes and accessories. Our team was Betony, Sarah, Doyle and I. Doyle's job was to keep Tucker and Isabell occupied while we worked. Our challenge was to create and outfit for Barbie.

So...I got to dress up as Barbie. We had a long pink dress, black leotard, some white lace, fuzzy blue and black material, some ribbon, beads, and a piece of orange hair. Sarah and Betony did most of the work, but I think I made an ok model!

Here is our finished project.


That's Rob Myers modeling a new outfit for the women of the WWE.
The two other challenges were dead fashion trends and a costume for figure skater, Sasha Cohen.

We had a great time and were so happy to help Jess celebrate!


No comments: