Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tucker turns 3

October 30th, 2010 - Tucker first waking up on his 3rd birthday














Opening his present from Uncle Kris and Aunt Nicole. They got him Phineas and Ferb shirts and a toy. We wanted him to pick out which P&F shirt to wear for his party!
































































In his new shirt (the smallest they make is a 4, he wears a 2) that has become his favorite.






























Phineas balloon, Perry the platypus goody bags and presents

















"This could possibly be the BEST day ever!"


























I asked him what he wanted on his cake and he said Phineas and Ferb's rollercoaster. I made the tree in their backyard where they plan every day and then had a rollercoaster going around it. The tree is rice crispy treats!








The food table











Playing in his room with Griffin, Zaden and Colton






Trains with Zaden
















Driving his jeep (the jeep was passed down from family, but we just got a new battery for it)










Opening gifts: lots of Cars toys, his favorite!











































Great Grandma still has the magic touch after all these years














Playing games with Zaden and Aunt Korey













Papa, Great Grandma Alyce and Great Grandpa Conz








Blowing out his candles











Mommy and Daddy got P&F shirts too!















Our big 3 year old












These 2 were so funny in the jeep. Kaiden was driving and would aim right at a tree, then close his eyes and yell so Tucker would yell and grab the wheel and steer them to safety!



Seeing his cake for the first time. I made a practice cake a couple weeks early and kept it hidden from him the whole time. Then when I was making this one I looked at a picture of the practice cake and Tucker saw it. He was so excited about the picture and was really upset when I quickly took it away. Luckily, I don't think he realised it was his cake! He loved it and made mommy so happy!

No comments: