Tucker rolled from his tummy to his back twice on the 22nd. Now, he hasn't done it again. I'm sure he will when he wants to, but Dad hasn't gotten to see it yet. He's doing so much better about tummy-time now that he can hold his head up so much better.
Our church had an art show/auction to raise money for Compassion International. Our friends Jess and Ryan made these really cool wooden letters. They had T, A, and S, so of course I wanted all of them. They got really expensive really fast so we only ended up with S. I still thought it was cool and put it in our kitchen. We celebrated my birthday at Hu Hot and Jess and Ryan came. They gave me a really heavy bag and in it was a T and A for me! They are so cool and I can't wait to move so we can hang them up in Tucker's room. For now, they are sitting on a shelf in his room. 
No comments:
Post a Comment