
Tucker's absolute favorite toys right now are his matchbox/hotwheels cars. He loves his other toys, but every day we play with his cars. He has a plastic box he keeps them all in and he has his favorites. This day we lined them all up to see how many he had. I think cars are a favorite of most kids at some point, I know Papa Jerry still has a tub of them at his house that all 6 kids and at least 8 of his grandkids have played with. They are so easy to pick up at the store; they have some in every checkout line and on the endcap of the toys. At only 97 cents, I talk myself into it most times, even when he doesn't ask. I figure it's probably the same price as a candy bar or pop and how many times have I bought myself one of those! This is one of those ideas everyone wishes they'd had, imagine how many have been sold over the years!
No comments:
Post a Comment