Griffin isn't really talking enough to make the decision himself, but I had seen a picture of a super cute train made from boxes and set on top of a sit and stand stroller. I thought we could make it look like Thomas and then Griffin could be the conductor!

Our little conductor saying "cheese"!
Our little conductor saying "cheese"!
Thomas the train! I showed Daddy the picture and he built it and painted it. It is perfect! Griffin was so excited and proud of his Thomas (he still plays in it now in January!)
We also took them to a Trunk or Treat at our neighbor, Marie's church. We got so many comments from parents about how they remember they always had home-made costumes and lots of "Wow, Thomas" from kids!
For Tucker's Leonardo I found a green sweatsuit (lucky!) and a yellow tank top that I drew abs onto. I made a shell and the 'L' belt buckle out of boxes. We found blue sweat bands and used 2 brown belts to attach the shell. I also made a sword holder our of a paper towel tube, and the mask out of felt and elastic. He loved the face paint and his sword holder the most!
At one house Tucker was asked if he knew any jokes. Daddy and I didn't think he did, but he said yeah. He asked "How did the window get in the door?" "It rang the doorbell!" We were pretty impressed he made that one up on the spot!
The family




No comments:
Post a Comment