Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tucker's 2 Year Pictures

The first picture is how the first 2 minutes went, then Daddy got out his Cars and he hammed it up the rest of the time! I cannot believe how grown-up he looks. A few of the poses he even did on his own! We got a few with his normal, adorable smile and a few with his crooked cheese smile and raised eyebrows. I just have to say it again: he really is the cutest kid ever! If I didn't get you the ordering site, email me and I'll get it to you.





























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































All photos copywrited.

3 comments:

Rob and Christine said...

These are all so precious! In her Christmas pictures last year, Kathryn insisted on holding a rubber ducky prop she saw sitting on the shelf. I figured I would rather have her smiling with it than crying without in in the photos!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

LOVE the one with the black hands with his hands on top of it! what a handsome boy!

Kelly Cook said...

I LOVE the ones where he is licking his coat... and all of them really, love that little boy. :)