I thought it would be a fun activity to decorate sugar cookies when Isabell came to visit in April and so I wanted to try it out with just Tucker in March and see how it went. He had a great time! He actually enjoyed the decorating more than the eating. My favorite is the two-handed sprinkle!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Decorating Cookies
Tucker: 17 months old

I thought it would be a fun activity to decorate sugar cookies when Isabell came to visit in April and so I wanted to try it out with just Tucker in March and see how it went. He had a great time! He actually enjoyed the decorating more than the eating. My favorite is the two-handed sprinkle!

I thought it would be a fun activity to decorate sugar cookies when Isabell came to visit in April and so I wanted to try it out with just Tucker in March and see how it went. He had a great time! He actually enjoyed the decorating more than the eating. My favorite is the two-handed sprinkle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment